Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: 18 inch Crow in NJ!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I called a different Suncoast and they said 34.99

  2. #12
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    suncoast here had one today, but I didnt even look it over as I'm not interested in it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    And GOOOOOOOD Luck trying to get this piece of shit to stand up.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nomalas:
    And GOOOOOOOD Luck trying to get this piece of shit to stand up.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's why I will be drilling a peghole in his foot. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this. I love the Crow [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    ...then again there are reasons to boycott it. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 24, 2004 11:02 PM: Message edited by: thor16 ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •